- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Atlanta: July 17th, 2010 | The picnic was an all age affair, with small children reveling in games of cricket and football, as parents conversed in the pavilion. Lake Lanier provided a gorgeous backdrop to the days events, despite the overcast weather. Families from the metro Atlanta area enjoyed lively music, and some even dared to take the stage and perform karaoke...to mixed results. Still, the days events could not be dampened.