- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Washington DC: Feb 27th 2012 | Patron-in-chief of MQM North America Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Patron of MQM North America Ibad Rehman, Central organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi and members of central organizing committee have congratulated Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy on winning Oscar Award for her documentary movie “Saving Face” . They said that she has brought happiness and pride for the nation especially women in Pakistan.
Karachi: Feb 19, 2012 | Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has said that Pakistan cannot become strong unless the women were empowered. He said that it was necessary to empower the women. He said this while addressing a mamoth public meeting of the women at the Bagh-i-Quaid-i-Azam beside the tomb of the father of the nation Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah on 19th February 2012.