- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has asked the intellectuals, journalists and writers of the province of Sindh to work removing the differences and divisions between the New Sindhis and Old Sindhis. He declared that if Pakistan was to become prosperous and strong, the legitimate rights of the Sindh province would have to be granted.
Dallas: March 12th, 2012 | Dallas Chapter of MQM USA observed the “Youm-e-Tashakkur” in regards to the biggest women gathering in the history of national and international politics held on 19 February 2012 at Bagh-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Karachi. Members of Central Organizing committee of MQM USA Irshad Kamali and Asad Siddiqui along with the members of Dallas Unit committee congratulated the founder and leader of MQM Mr.
Mr. Altaf Hussain is the only honest, strong and conscientious politician in the corrupt political system of Pakistan: MQM USA
Washington D.C: March 8th, 2012 | Central organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi, Joint central organizer Arshad Hussain and Nadeem Siddiqui, members of central organizing committee, chapter in charges of MQM USA, have congratulated the workers and supporters of MQM around the world on a true stance of the founder and leader of MQM Mr. Altaf Hussain in Mehran bank Scandal. They said the heinous conspiracy of a group was working against MQM and the leader of MQM has been unfolded.