- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
We demand that all efforts be made to stop the killings of innocent MQM workers immediately: MQM USA
Communication & Media Cell; Washington DC, August 30th 2012:
MQM USA Central Organizer Junaid Fehmi, Joint Central Organizers Arshad Hussain and Nadeem Siddiqui along with other members of the Central Organizing Committee have condemned the targeted killings of innocent MQM workers in Karachi.
After 1947, Pakistan adopted the position of denying that the population of the country was divided between Shias and Sunnis, among others. The census that followed took account of Muslims and non-Muslims but ignored the sects: it was also an indirect pledge of the state that it would not discriminate on the basis of sect.
I want a just and equitable system in which every citizen has equal rights
Pakistan belongs to the adherents of all faiths, creeds and schools of thought
SUN Charity San Antonio Chapter hosted a charity camp on Saturday 18 August 16, 2012.
Killing Of Shias In Baluchistan And Gilgit Is A Conspiracy Against National Solidarity: Altaf Hussain
Targeting a particular community is equal to thrusting the country in the inferno of sectarian strife
Consecutive attacks on defense installations pointing to unseen planning against Pakistan: Altaf Hussain
Conversation with Hassan Nisar about the attack on Minhas Base in Kamra
Killing innocent people on their being Shia was equal to killing the Quaid-e-Azam and killing the Quaid-e-Azam is the same as killing Pakistan
Central Organizing Committee MQM USA have offered their deepest condolences on the loss of mother of Amir Majeed Bhai (Member New Jersey Chapter Committee)
Communication & Media Cell: New Jersey, September 20th 2012:
Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi and members of the Central Organizing Committee MQM USA have offered their deepest condolences on behalf of the workers and supporters of MQM USA on the loss of mother of Amir Majeed Bhai (Member New Jersey Chapter Committee).
May this Eid bring peace and prosperity to Pakistan
Communication & Media Cell - Washington D.C, August 19th 2012: