- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
ALTAF Hussain’s demand for a separate province, despite subsequent clarifications, has reignited debate on the role, status and even nomenclature of Mohajirs. Such debates take two extreme positions.
Muttahida Qaumi Movement in USA is going to organize its 17th annual convention in Atlanta from 28th to 30th June 2013. Pakistani communities from approximately entire country are enthusiastic to participate in this event including workers of the movement associated and working from more than 18 chapters of MQM in United States. This year the convention is a tribute to the philosophy and leadership of the father of the nation Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and his true follower founder and leader of MQM Mr. Altaf Hussain.
The gathering poignancy of the ongoing unrest in Baluchistan, which has recently begun to demonstrate a strident foreign dimension, has riveted the national attention on bringing peace and stability to this strategically located province of Pakistan.