- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Karachi Club Washington organized Mahfil-e-Zikr Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a local Hotel in Virginia. MQM USA Central Organizer Mateen Yousuf Bhai and Member Central Organizing Committee Mr. Mahfooz Haidri Bhai attended this event.
Prominent religious scholars belonging to different schools of thought were also present at the occasion. Famous Islamic scholar Dr. Zafar Iqbal Noori and several Naat-khwan also attended the event.
Dr. Noori read a “Maqala” which he specially wrote for this occasion. He also shed light on different aspects of the noble life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Mahfooz Haidri Bhai recited a beautiful Naat.
MQM USA Central Organizer Mateen Yousuf Bhai also spoke at the occasion. He talked about Karachi Club’s importance and told the attendees that it’s an organization for MQM which held various social and religious events to bring people of different thoughts and walks of life together. He also said that Karachi Club is providing a platform for Pakistanis and Muslims all over the United States.
Mateen Bhai also talked about the current situation in Pakistan and told that Pakistan is a country which was founded on the basis of Ideology, but due to some corrupt people, it has been turned in to a mess. If we start following Aswa-e-Husna, Pakistan can become one of the strongest and developed country in the world.
At the end of the Mahfil-e-Zikr, Chapter Committee In-charge Izhar Khan Bhai thanked everyone for attending the event.