- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication and Media Cell, MQM USA | Washington, D.C. | The Central Organizer of MQM USA Mateen Yousuf and member of the Central Organizing Committee (COC) have offered their deepest condolences on behalf of workers and supporters with Tahir Bhai, member Washington D.C. Chapter on sad demise of his father. (Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un).
The office bearers of MQM USA said that all workers and supporters are deeply saddened on this news and are standing with the family of Tahir Bhai, and are praying for the departed soul to attain the highest levels of paradise.