- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Mohajir community is the main target of this sectarian terrorism in Karachi where these banned outfits and their handlers are trying to make divisions in Mohajir community.
Communication & Media Cell; Washington DC, March 3rd 2013: Central organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi, joint organizers Arshad Hussain and Nadeem Siddiqui along with members of central organizing committee has condemned the bombing in Abbas Town, Karachi. They have demanded the strong action against terrorists and condoled with the families of more than 45 martyrs.
In a joint statement released from Washington D.C, they said that government has failed in providing the security to the citizens all over Pakistan. The terrorists of banned outfits are roaming freely and killing innocent citizens and law enforcement agencies are not taking any action against these terrorists. They further said that Mohajir community is the main target of this sectarian terrorism in Karachi and these banned outfits and their handlers are trying to make divisions in Mohajir community.
They further said that MQM has always raised voice against these banned outfits that are spreading hatred among different Muslim sects in Pakistan. Mr. Altaf Hussain has always taken brave stance and has always spoken openly against these banned outfits. He has rightly pointed out that establishment’s created organizations are involved in these killings and terrorism.
They further said that agencies are well aware of the hideouts of these killers but aren’t taking any action against them. They strongly made demands to Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Ashraf and Mr. President Zardari to take strong action against these terrorists, or else this will be considered as a complete failure of the government.
In the end they prayed for all the departed souls of Abbas Town and prayed for the speedy recovery for the injured.